Kalie L. Lydon
- Former Prosecuting Attorney for the Hudson Police Department, 9th Circuit District Court, Nashua.
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the District of New Hampshire, the New Hampshire State Bar.
- Admitted to the Massachusetts State Bar.
- Member, New Hampshire Bar Association since 2002, including Family Law and Criminal Law sections.
- Co-Authored, Prosecutors Case in Chief, MCLE New Hampshire DWI Manual 2011, Editor Mark Stevens, Esq.
- Trained Police Officers on Prosecution, Legal Issues, Evidence and Testimony.
- Collaborated with Prosecutors on Advanced Legal Trainings related to DWI’s.
- Participant Presenter in a DWI 1@1 webcast CLE for the NH BAR Association, January 2013.
- Graduated from New England School of Law in Boston, MA and Keene State College.
Edward W. Richards
- Trial Attorney since 1973
- Admitted to the United States District Court for the District of Massachusetts, the Massachusetts Bar, the United States District Court of New Hampshire, the New Hampshire State Bar and the Supreme Court of the United States.
- Member of the American Association for Justice, ABOTA, New Hampshire Association for Justice and the New Hampshire Bar Association.
- Graduated Suffolk University, Boston and Merrimack College.